• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Prepping to run WMO "Free Fuel"

Ford Mechanic

Correct.

I just noticed where your located and are one step ahead of you at the moment due to Doghead asking about state taxes for NY also. More later...
I have called the NY dept. of taxation and finance and after 30 min of talking with the lady it was very obvious she had no idea there was anything other than sales tax included in a gallon of gas or diesil. I was refered to this website http://www.tax.ny.gov/pubs_and_bulls/advisory_opinions/ao_tax_types.htm and was told to write a very detailed letter to the dept. that I thought best suited my question. I just haven't been able to get back around to it as I don't have a computer or internet at home.

I have also called NM for the same thing but have yet to recive a call back, so I need to get back to that one also.

NC was so easy, the first lady I talked to knew exactly what I was talking about and helped me right though the paperwork. The bleners lic. was buried in a form that had about 20 other fuel related licenes in it. Told me exactly which pages to do, I mailed it in and had the licesn within 30 days.