• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

"Pretty Soldiers" come in handy....when you get your HET stuck.....

M920

Boy....Things sure have changed since I was in the service....not only does he have good looking co-drivers.....they are certainly all "hands on" in a pinch.... Hmmmm....I think I might wana go back.....:driver: lol

Soni

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
That looks like what I'd do!

"Darn it, we sank the axles again, can you dig while I try to get it free?"
"Yeah, bend at the hips, not the knees!"

haha

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
When you are at the bottom of a hole......quit digging.

Nothing gonna get that HETT out of that sand except a HEMMET wrecker or another HETT.

One of the reasons I hate the HETT system is that goatf**k of a trailer.....the skinny tires give little or no floatation. I think the M747 trailer was much better.

zout

you know New York highway DOT center laid off over 60,000 highway workers this past week !!!!!!

The supervisor of the DOT office learned from Japan they invented a shovel that would lean on itself !!

cause its pretty - does not make it any easier to get unstuck

50shooter

Let's evaluate this a bit, 762,465 ton truck in 15" of loose pack sand. I must be slipping cause I can't figure out why it didn't drive right through. Kinda surprised neither female looks likes she sweating a whole bunch.

M920

Sorry, Soni - but I think the hottie in this pic of yours still wins the beauty contest, by far. :)

Mike,

No reason to be sorry....LOL.... I certainly agree with you! But then....I'm a little bias of course..... :roll:

Hey....I just noticed somthing in the pic....is that really a "FLOORMAT" sticking out from behind the front tire?!?
I thought that this type of "recovery method" only works with stuck Subaru Brats and similar "beach front" transportation......if you don't want to scratch up your surfboard that is of course..... Lol

Seatyger

OK Soni your killing me, I promise to be biblical and not covet the beautiful woman in the picture................. the Truck, well sorry I've got a shrine dedicated to it LOL!!:twisted:

cjtroutt

CW2 26 BDE HHC S6
Steel Soldiers Supporter
When you are at the bottom of a hole......quit digging.

Nothing gonna get that HETT out of that sand except a HEMMET wrecker or another HETT.

One of the reasons I hate the HETT system is that goatf**k of a trailer.....the skinny tires give little or no floatation. I think the M747 trailer was much better.
A men Wrecker man those 215 r17.5 su?k in any condition and ha when you run 80 psi at pavement temp 170 + My unit ran 100 psi we had less tire blow out.
The other poopoo thing is on M1000 Trailer is like haveing 40 plow points
and down they go.
I rember when I had new HET operator in Kuwait we leave arifjan and take them up Iron Horse rd up buy Camp Udairi known as today Camp Buehring
I run thoes trainee to death PMCS change Tires air ups and grease they said it was the s//t but it was ther job. well all & all it is an ok system the brit
has something close but they run seven boggies per side and can haul 2 bradley end to end no problems and they run wide singles in the trailer and ran much better engine they could out run M1070 by far.
My avatar is my M1070 and M1000 HET system at check point 10 on tampa between LSA Diamond Back and Qwest Iraq in 0ct 2005 OIF III.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks