• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Preview GL Indiantown Gap PA

24farragut

Anyone look at any of the M1009's at FT Indiantown Gap recently. There are a few up on GL that a buddy of mine is looking at, wondering if they are in good condition or not.

thanks.

KsM715

better way to ask...

Is there anyone in PA that can do a preview at Ft Indiantown Gap? Pm 24farragut.

That way your not breaking any of the forum rules about posting active auctions.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
KsM715...thank you. Otherwise, you might turn on other predators. To ANYONE who thinks that all GL auctions are public knowledge and therefore publicly known, I say you have no idea what you are talking about. I, myself, follow GL more religiously than most and I miss things. That's the name of the game. Do your homework and reap your rewards.

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone look at any of the M1009's at FT Indiantown Gap recently. There are a few up on GL that a buddy of mine is looking at, wondering if they are in good condition or not.

thanks.

Auction Postings: Please abide by the following rules concerning the posting of auction information in the forums:
• Do NOT post about future or current GL/GSA auctions. You may post about any auction after the auction is closed.

This applies not only to event numbers and lot numbers but to specific items, such as the ones mentioned.

Asking someone to PM you if they can stop in at a specific site, while refraining from mentioning any specific items, is OK.

In case of fail to abide the rules, threads and posts can be deleted and other unpleasantness ensue.

Please check the rules as posted in the menu at the top of the site page in case of any doubt.

Thanks,

PJ