• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

preview Richmond, VA......wrecker

zb39

Anybody in the area to preview the 5 ton wreckers comming up?? I'm interested, but its 400 miles 1 way for me...thanks

ecostruction

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Depends on my EUC. I'll check out the dates of the wreckers. If they fall in line, I'd be more than happy to check them out for you.

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
Id keep stuff like this as quite as I could , sucks cuse you might need someone to look/preview for you but others would be trying to get them for a cheap as possible. :wink:

zb39

believe me i want them as cheap as possible........but its on the net and i think everybody already knows. those that are interested anyways. besides its an auction...top bidder wins and its only $$.....you can't take it with you..:-D:razz::-D:razz::-D:razz:

HeadWizard

I looked at everything in Richmond today.

Everything either had rusted thru frames at the spring mounts or holes in the cylinder block or clutches that were shot or broken brake lines. None of them started.

I've never seen anything like it. Not one vehicle there is better than scrap. The site manager must have been on crack when he surveyed these vehicles and posted them up. Charles is a nice guy, but.....

It's probably a good thing I checked them out and saved you guys a trip. Just let me know when you need help in the future.

dm22630

I looked at everything in Richmond today.

Everything either had rusted thru frames at the spring mounts or holes in the cylinder block or clutches that were shot or broken brake lines. None of them started.

I've never seen anything like it. Not one vehicle there is better than scrap. The site manager must have been on crack when he surveyed these vehicles and posted them up. Charles is a nice guy, but.....

It's probably a good thing I checked them out and saved you guys a trip. Just let me know when you need help in the future.

Are all of the 5 tons junk too?

DANG!!!!!! aua

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The biggest misconception is, because it is already on the net, it is known to everyone. I just had a friend in FL call me two nights ago to let me know about the M36E2 that was in PA recently. He had not seen it, but as soon as he saw someone posted a thread about it and he saw the red paint (actually more like pink), he immediately knew it was on GSA and contacted me to see if I was interested. This guy is very knowledgeable and he missed it. I can't tell you how many times I miss something on GL only to hear about it on this site. I know it has cost someone some where an item because I won at least one of these previously unknown items.

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
I had no idea about the wreckers , now I got them on the watch list thanks to this post.

Whats hurting us hobby guys is new guys on SS going "I got a Duece for 700 bucks thats mint at XXX place" Then the next batch goes for 3K.

Like I said pros and cons of putting a post up about them. Pro, you need someone to check one out , Con, now you hust told everyone else about them.

zb39

No, i am waiting on 2 trucks and 2 trailers, both euc at BC. If i have to wait much longer i might buy something else though. i am picking up 35k of 8mm this week.:-D:-D though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks