• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Price check M35A3

Tranham

Hey all,

FYI I watched several A3 auctions yesterday after the 1 day extension. The ones at Ft Rucker went higher than those at Ft Campbell. Here are the prices (some were still going 20 mins after the auctions ended so some are not final prices for certain):

Ft Campbell

Ft Rucker

My dad bought up one at Campbell. It was well worth the time going down and picking one out.

Robert

frankieboy

I am trying to figure this out. You want us to tell you how much to bid against us on future auctions? Am I accuarate here? Am I the only one that has no interest in letting anyone know what to bid against me?!?! I would never ask someone else what I should bid. If this is not what is being asked here, I am not sure why the prices would matter. Do your homework. Watch the auctions. Determine your own bids.

Warren Lovell

I won mine out of Sparta, Wisconsin. 1993 M35A3 with 6200 miles. I paid $4500. All the tires are inflated and the CTIS works. There was a manual in the glove box...and the truck had a full tank of gas. The oil was clean and everything works. She is a joy to drive.

flyxpl

depends what part of the country you buy from .
A3 no winch as low as $ 3500 - 6500
A W/W $5900 - 8500
From an individual as much as u are willing to pay .
watch ebay and see what they are selling for ( not what they are asking ) . That will give you a good idea what to pay from an individual .

I also have an A3 with winch and M66 ring if intersted PM me .

hwcurtice

There's a guy in Canada, on stealbay, that wants $22K US+ :shock: for his, starting bid.

Of course, he lives on an island and he says you can drive it home!

These things float? :?

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
I paid $4700 out the door from Meade 2 months ago.Truck is a non winch truck it runs excellent and has no rust.Its a pleasure to drive.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
With the accessories and options the A3s have, I'm telling ya, I'm tempted to sell my A2 and get the newer truck. The A3s aren't bringing too much more than I paid for the A2, and they are all singled out, have bed tie-downs, and some other features I want to install on my deuce, but it might just be a labor-saving task to get the A3 and be done with it.

Course, then I have to look at the fact that it's uglier than sin...

3dAngus

The power steering will grow on you rather quickly.
I bought my A3 for $4800. The total cost prior to recovery is $5649.60
Then I have recovery cost that can run anywhere from $200 to $2500, depending.
Then I have tag, title and registration.
Quotes are not always inclusive. Sometimes you are better off getting one from a trusted individual who has gone through it and knows all the details about it, and has implemented fixes.

bulldog mack has one turnkey M35A3 in the classifieds.