• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Price check NOS door

sermis

What is the going price for new doors? I found a new one at a freight salvage place. Looks like a complete NOS never installed passenger door.
It has hinges, crank, latch, glass, weather striping, nice camo CARC.
There price is $75, I did not counter yet.
My doors ar rough with a little cancer rust on he bottom and in need of weather striping. THe galss is also not very clear but still good.

They also have a rear axel feom an A3 with CITS.

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
considering glass will cost ya 40.00, new hinges are 20.00 each, a complete NOS door with all fixin's for 75 sounds fine.

FreightTrain

Banned
WAY too much....what is the number to this place?That is a HELL of a steal!!!!You get it or I will.....How many Freight Salvage places can there be in or around Temple,Tx.....Time to do a web yellow page search......

sermis

Well I have a couple used doors that are better than the ones on my truck. I think I am trying to convence myself to part with the $$$. I was looking at the price of weather striping. That is half the cost. Then there is clear glass. I can allways sell of my door after replacing and recover the rest of the $$$

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Think Winslow was selling new ones for $250 a shot. I thought that was a fair price for what you get..

Michael

I would consider 250 to be full retail, 150 a very good price and 75 a heck of a deal. I would probably have bought it and I don't even need a new door. :)

I do wonder if it is NOS. I would think NOS wouldn't come put together and camo. Could have been rebuilt and on its way overseas or some such. In that case it might be better than NOS since it would have NOS parts on either a repainted or NOS shell.

sermis

Not sure but it looked new. I am going to look at it again bit I did not see any dents or even scratches. Looked complete.