• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Primary fuel filter

jimm1009

Does anyone know what the Bendix fuel filter assembly part number and also the
Bendix or Baldwin filter cartridge part number?
My filter has the number on it but can't be read anymore.
This is for the multi fuel engine of course.

Thanks,

Jim

deuceman51

I sell brand new baldwin filter kits for $32.20. They include the primary fuel, 2 secondary fuel, 2 correct gaskets for the fuel, and 2 oil filters. I still have a couple sets left over from the last group buy and a few belt sets if anyone is interested.

bottleworks

In an attempt to answer the question.... I suggest looking at the Parts cross reference section of this web site. It is under the "resources" menu.

sprucemt

Otherwise a bunch of dealers are going to jump on and say "buy it here". And then a bunch of other guys are gonna say, "buy it there".

So, I think Bottleworks idea and signature is a good idea. [thumbzup]

jimm1009

I know where the cross reference is and I do not want the NAPA part number.
The filter was originally made by Bendix and that is the number that I asked for.
I only want the Bendix part number for the whole filter assembly and the Bendix part number for the cartridge.
I hope that this explains what I am looking for.
Thanks

Just take the napa number up to the bendix dealer they can cross reference for you OR you can cross it on the internet for the baldwin number. its all public knowledge.

i got the baldwin filter but cant think of the number off hand.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks