• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Primer pump guage

SilentSpeedy

I just discovered my 818 had a t split on the primer pump and one end of the T was not closed so it was spitting out fuel trough there. I got the end closed off but now I can pump the pressure up over 120 and the pressure does not release, not even after she runs. I own her about a week and keep discovering all kinds of little things not working right.:-?

OSO

That is why this is a hobby , you keep playing around with all the problems. When you get one thing fixed another one pops up!!!2cents2cents2cents

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks