• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Printed circuit board

cpf240

Which one are you talking about? The GP Control Card? Antenna Climber here on SS sells redesigned cards. The one for the back of the instrument cluster? The GM part number from the TM's crosses to one that LMC sells. The only other ones I can think of are the Seat Belt buzzer and the Tach Buffer.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you are talking about the Glow Plug controller card, the member Antennaclimber has new improved cards for sale in the classifieds. I think he also sells on fleabay.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
LMCtruck.com with idiot lights. It appears to be a direct replacement but no one has bought one to find out. 38-8036

Some of our vendors may have used ones. Hawkman or HillbillyWizard.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks