• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Printing MEP-004A TM9-6115-464-12.pdf

technoid

I am trying to print out page 345 of this manual. I downloaded the manuals for this generator. All the diagrams print out very small. Does anyone know how to get a larger scale print for all the electrical diagrams?

kloppk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Open the document with Adobe reader.
Scroll down to the schematic of interest.
Zoom in on the schematic so it fills the screen.
Select Print
In the Pages to Print section select Current Page
Bit further down click the down arrow for More Options
Click Current View
Near the bottom of the screen select the appropriate page orientation Portrait or Landscape
Once all set click Print in the lower right.

csheath

I have found the "print current view" option doesn't always include what I see but that is the first thing to try. Another option is to zoom till it fills the screen and push the Print Screen button on your keyboard. Then you can open a photo editor and paste it. Then you can crop and print with the fit to screen function.

All that said the diagram you are referring to will be very hard to read if fitted to a letter size page. You might be better off dividing it into 4 pages and try to tape them together if you don't have access to a poster printer.

Guyfang

Staff member
I have found the "print current view" option doesn't always include what I see but that is the first thing to try. Another option is to zoom till it fills the screen and push the Print Screen button on your keyboard. Then you can open a photo editor and paste it. Then you can crop and print with the fit to screen function.

All that said the diagram you are referring to will be very hard to read if fitted to a letter size page. You might be better off dividing it into 4 pages and try to tape them together if you don't have access to a poster printer.
We always printed it in four sheets and taped it together. but that was 20 years ago. Today, I would go to a professional print shop and simply have them print it out on a humongous paper, and then cover it in acetate or some other plastic crap. Front and back. I once had a real nice copy of the MEP-006A schematics. Covered them only on the front. Layed them down in coffee, (yeah, well it was 03:00 and we were not in a good mood) and that was the end of that!

Worth the cost to me.

csheath

You can try these. I attempted to divide it in 4 equal parts. To get it to fit you will have to print in landscape and checkmark the box to print in original size from DPI instead of having it fit to page. You should be able to trim and tape it but the print is still small.

Having the full page printed on poster paper would be easiest.

upper-left.jpg

upper-right.jpg

lower-left.jpg

lower-right.jpg

345-full.jpg

technoid

Open the document with Adobe reader.
Scroll down to the schematic of interest.
Zoom in on the schematic so it fills the screen.
Select Print
In the Pages to Print section select Current Page
Bit further down click the down arrow for More Options
Click Current View
Near the bottom of the screen select the appropriate page orientation Portrait or Landscape
Once all set click Print in the lower right.
I can do what you said up to select current page. I don't have an option page. Only more settings. And those settings are only for paper size, port or landscape. There is no place to click current view? I am running Windows 8.0

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks