• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Problem Report Resolution Returned to Battle Creek

Big Mike's Motor Pool

Supporting Vendor
i checked my euc status and it said this, "Problem Report Resolution Returned to Battle Creek." does anyone know what this means and is it bad?? i kind of take it as there was a problem with somthing between gl and the govt and my euc was sent back to gl from uncle sam and problems fixed and then sent back to the govt. am i right?? this is my first time buying and i dont wanna screw this up.

pc3nmcb

That's what it was on mine. I didn't spell out my middle name, so BC sent it back to GL. After I fixed it that is what my status box stated.

wiggall

I had the same thang hapen to me. When I called GL they told me that one of the forms that they faxed to Battle Creek did not make it there, and they had to refax it. I thought at least my paperwork was sitting on someones desk, but I guess that it got put back in a pile! BUT I DID GET MY TRUCK!!!! FTG2 Wiggles USS EDSON DD 946 1969-1973

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
MUDLORD said:
so i shouldnt be worried about this?? if i didnt get an email that would mean its prolly an error on gl's end and they have squared it away with the govt??

:twisted:
Be Afraid, Be VERY Afraid.......