• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Profile Picture Albums where are they

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I had several photo albums on my profile before the upgrade of the site. Is it just me or are they gone?

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The photos are still here. Xenforo just doesn't have the same front end that vB had. I'm trying to find a attachment manager and album ad on that works like the old way, but doesn't take away the awesome uploader the new software uses.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Thank you! The new up loader is fast and easy to use, at least for me. Just can't find the albums .

Valley Rock

Big wheeler cat peeler
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I came back after a recent hiatus to find all of the info that I had saved in my profile for further use and to help others gone, along with all my pics/albums, and the entire website changed .

I like nothing about this, I have dug around quite a bit and can find NONE of all the stuff I had saved including bookmarked threads, what's up with this place ?

Don't care for the new site at all, don't appreciate all my stuff missing, this isn't what I paid for .

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I came back after a recent hiatus to find all of the info that I had saved in my profile for further use and to help others gone, along with all my pics/albums, and the entire website changed .

I like nothing about this, I have dug around quite a bit and can find NONE of all the stuff I had saved including bookmarked threads, what's up with this place ?

Don't care for the new site at all, don't appreciate all my stuff missing, this isn't what I paid for .
Post number two explains it. I'd delve into why the changes were made, but I've also mentioned them elsewhere. The bookmarking doesn't work the same in the new software, but you're able to watch threads.

I hope to bring back a album feature to the site soon. I've been exploring a few things, but none work like the old. (Also would like to be able to attach existing uploaded images into threads like the old software) And we're going to be bringing forth some new functions that have never been here before.

Thank you for supporting the site though, please bear with us as moving from one platform to another is not always seamless or instant.

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Following, i thought i was loosing it, could find photo albums to save my neck.

after some long learning curves, i like the new setup if my vote counts for anything

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks