• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

progress on my Barstow m151 a2

dls12sf

If you also have one of these that were stored outside for a long time you know the good and bad about these m151 a2s. I an close to getting mine back in shape. It only has 257 miles on the speedo and I put most of them on it. I have had to replace every thing rubber, boilout and reline gas tank, get new seat cushions and now the radiator needs boiled out. Carb, fuel pump and fuel sending unit all replaced. The body is good and still has original tires, with a lot of side wall checkering, good tread.

dls12sf

Got the new seat backs and they look great. A little darker than my old bottoms, but closer than the others I've looked at. My originals had worn corners and some kind of dye that would come off on shirt back no matter how much I scrubbed .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks