• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Progress on my M37

Texjun

Having the time of my life other then fixed budget early retirement is great, I work mostly in the morning because of the Texas Heat.
Attached are some pictures of the progress I have made on my M37, I don't know why I decided to start at the back and move forward, I have just taken a section each day or two and with disc sander/wire brush and 90 degree sanding disc's have been removing layers of paint and some rust (Pressure Washer/Sand Blaster Attachment has not worked out as I had hoped), once I sand down a side I then prime and paint it. Almost have the bed complete Tail Gate has been the worst. It had what seemed to be the most layers of paint and some real crappy field repairs on the left and right outside.
This not a restoration but it is an attempt to make it look like it just came out of the Motor-Pool on its way to its next unit.

Feeding the Green Monster in North Texas.

M 37 Tail Gate 9-15-13.jpgM 37 Tail Gate Repair Left 9-15-13.jpgM 37 Left Full 9-15-13.jpgM 37 Left Bed 9-15-13.jpg