• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Progression of an EUC

Lawrence of Arabia

So after the website is updated by a GL employee to say "EUC sent to Battle Creek", what happens?

If you call GL to find out what is taking so long you are basically told to sit and wait.

How is the EUC sent to Battle Creek? I would imagine email. How do we know the email did not get lost in someones SPAM?

If my EUC approval takes 5 months, does that mean the person it was emailed to was off on a leave of abscence and I just got unlucky or is there a general email Battle Creek checks daily to process the EUC's?

It just doesn't make sense that one person can get there's in a week and another 5 months for the same auction.

Yes this is coming from a SS memeber waiting on my EUC. It has only been 15 days, but I am just imaging all the pillaging of my truck while it sits ungaurded by the gate keeper at the GL location.

gunboy1656

When I asked on live chat about some questions I had I was told to expect a 60 day wait. Then come to find a couple first timers got their EUC's back in 6 business days.

I would assume from GL to battle creek would be sent in an email that would put a title on that would not get put into a spam folder, and then get entered into a file that anyone who works there can access to keep them moving, and not be held up by vacations and what not.

Don't know what the other members did that they got theirs back so fast. All I got to say about it is lucky. As for missing items, just find someone going to the lot and have them get you some pics each time, to see that nothing is missing.

BOBDEUCE

My first EUC went to Battle Creek Nov 11 was just approved last Thursday Mar 24 my 2nd Euc was sent to Battle Creek Feb 12 approved on Feb 21 so try to figure that out. There is no system at Battle Creek at all.

My EUC took nearly five weeks on two military trailers. But on a small arms tool set it was only about two weeks. It is all up to the gods of the bureaucracy. They check out your life with a microscope to make sure your not some evil power out to rule the world with your thirty year old trailer.

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
MY first EUC took about 45 days, the 2nd took 7 days and now the 7th took 10 days. I think it is just how busy they are.
Just have to be ready for it to come back at anytime.:cookoo:

gunboy1656

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Lawrence of Arabia

Got it

15 Days. Just got it this afternoon. Bad thing is I smoked the rear end in my 1 Ton dually and had to have it towed to the shop today. As soon as I had to call the tow truck, I told my wife, watch my EUC will get approved now.

wikallen

The last one I turned was on Friday and it was sent to Battle Creak by the end of the day. Here it is on Wednesday, and I get an email notice that Government Liquidation has received my EUC.

Really?

I think their email system is a bit behind this week.

dodgedougak

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can you get approved for an EUC before you buy at an auction? I am a Merchant Marine Officer and get vetted every 5 years when I renew my license. I can't imagine why I have to do this to buy a 1968 M101 trailer?????? What is that all about?????

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The more you think about it, the longer it takes...not sure how they manage to do that, but that's the way it works.