• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Project M37a4

Capt Jon

When I saw the first post I almost cried at the thought of another M37 cut up by somebody that didn't know what they were getting into. But this looks great! Outstanding work! I can't wait to see the finished product!

camoyj7

I thought about that but I would have to buy a different oil filter housing, exhaust manifold and misc parts. I really don't want to spend another $500-800 on parts I could do without. The exhaust will do a 90% down right behind the rear trans mount so making the trans tunnel a little wider there won't be a big deal.

Tuko

The duramax downpipe fits on the stock 4bt turbo you say?

what was your pic of it didn't show up

GUNNY 155

Hello Camoj7, hope all is well for you and the family. Any news on your project? Just realized you do not live very far from me. If you need a couple doors by chance I have two that are not in bad shape. I found two NOS ones for mine so I did not use the ones I had.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks