• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Project time once Again

zout

Swiss - I had the boys make you up a bumper sticker for the back of your trailer when its done - it says:

"I wanna grow up to be like a HarleyHouse Trailer". rofl

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Most awesome Zout, lets also make the harleyhouse achievement award of trailer excellence. Harleyhouse can award this award to those that he sees fit!!!

zout

You would have just had to have been here because it was funnier.

SO - RON dis-assembles the entire upper bed board work - Swiss arrives tonight with goodies to finish the blasting tomorrow and his really weird German Panzer paint - and I am looking at how the top all goes together as I have not had the opportunity to look at one close up (I really think he just stole it - Ron took it apart to hide the evidence and now I have it to change it over before the real owner can find it).

SO - Swiss is showing me how the stuff all is suppose to be assembled - ahhh ya think so - here is his look of bewilderment (I think he needs a TM for this trailer)Photo3245.jpg

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What happens at Zouts LZ stays at Zouts LZ.

Get that thing painted before the owner shows up :)

Ps are you not supposed to be in the garage working??

zout

SIPPY POP fill up time bro - besides I could not hold back the amazement picture - aren't you suppose to be driving HEY DID YA SEE 5,000 POSTS BRO - ANOTHER 2,000 HAD BEEN WIPED AWAY when I built the 109 and had it all deleted.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So since we are letting the cat out of the bag look what my inspection showed up. Omg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385159318.554432.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385159318.554432.jpg

zout

Had intentions of grabbing some butt arse ugly lime green paint or worse just to retaliate against finding one TINY TINY spot not shot with undercoating on the pintle ring - but my better half prevailed.

Last night finished up blasting - got up at o dark thirty to get into metal prime - came up and played on SS for a while and my BRO ignored me (smart fella) went down and got 2k primer/sealer on it. Now it has to sit 24hrs to dry before
shooting that worse butt arse ugly color on it.

I deliberated just to do the uprights and hardware at the end and just use once shot blasting material and just sift it instead of just using good stuff - so that is on hold till after paint.

The first pic are new hubs for my trailer - new rotors and pads and calipers are here as well to start putting that car transport trailer back together.Photo3246.jpgPhoto3247.jpgPhoto3248.jpgPhoto3249.jpgPhoto3250.jpgPhoto3251.jpgPhoto3252.jpgPhoto3253.jpg

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Boy, those new hubs sure look purty! Sometime you forget how nice new stuff looks. Too bad you didn't post pictures of the undercarriage. We could have pointed out that spot you missed. rofl

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't worry TWM, I talked to the QC manager this morning. He assured me no more drinking and painting.

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You know, what probably happened was that a piece of moth wing was stuck to the ring and it was the same color as the metal and the Commander did not see it. I would be shocked if alcohol was involved. :whistle:

zout

No really - I know liquid of some sort was involved and NO - non use is not an option. Sure will be some wacky looking German Paint when it goes on - now I know how they came out with Tiger Stripes Camo.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks