• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Prom Deuce

Brad Nitzke

the date (some day wife) will be in blue. lol. :( not OD green. and here we have the motto 'ya dont have class if ya dont take her in a diesel' hahaha.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Junior or Senior prom?

Last edited:

I would like to see the prom pictures! Nice looking truck and good luck with your future. Any military plans? Just curious.

welldigger

Its tomorrow and yes i will post pictures for you. And thanks. Also, No military plans for me.
Hey man, don't let DH get to you. Just keep in mind his job on this site is to attempt to enforce the rules. It is frustrating for me to read a post that has atrocious grammar and spelling. I can't imagine being a mod dealing with that. Having said that I believe DH went a bit far.

Have a great prom and a great time!!!

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ok, I've cleaned up this thread. I know Brad knows about the rules, as a few have pointed out, it's for the better of the community. The staff's job is to ensure those rules are followed. Please enjoy your prom and please update us with more pics as they come along.

As to not being able to upload pics, have you followed the pic upload guide Clinto posted? Or is their another issue?

Brad Nitzke

Ok, I've cleaned up this thread. I know Brad knows about the rules, as a few have pointed out, it's for the better of the community. The staff's job is to ensure those rules are followed. Please enjoy your prom and please update us with more pics as they come along.

As to not being able to upload pics, have you followed the pic upload guide Clinto posted? Or is their another issue?
Thank you. Will do on the pics. And as far as uploading gos, i click on the button it takes to to a page that asks to upload a pic. i click on the pic i want, hit upload files button and nothing happens.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thank you. Will do on the pics. And as far as uploading gos, i click on the button it takes to to a page that asks to upload a pic. i click on the pic i want, hit upload files button and nothing happens.
So you're clicking on the manage attachments screen, getting the window, then adding the files, but when you click on upload, the files never progress?

Edit: What happens if you try clicking on the "basic uploader" link in the bottom right corner of the add files window?

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry was in the middle of editing that post. Have you tried the basic uploader? Also what OS and browser are you using?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks