• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Protective bumper install

sermis

I finally decided to bite the bullet and get a front protective bumper. Why, just because I wanted one. But I think it turned out pretty good.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

sermis

Was that a 4 man job to install ? !!
Looks great..
Actually not. It was fairly simple. I did it by myself while recovering from a broken leg. Overhead hoist to lift the bumper then tilt it in place and installed the bolts.
I'll never fly again without being searched though.

dhaumann69166

Don’t worry they don’t show up on airport scans. I have a rod the full length of my right femur and left collar bone. Been through airports in America and Russia and they never say a word. Makes me hurt to look at that lol.
Great looking bumper. Any idea of a rough estimate of weight? Does it ride a little smoother in the front?

Last edited:

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Actually not. It was fairly simple. I did it by myself while recovering from a broken leg. Overhead hoist to lift the bumper then tilt it in place and installed the bolts.
I'll never fly again without being searched though.

Wow was that after the bumper fell on it? ****, that looks like it hurt.