• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Proud new owner of a M35A3!!!

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here's my truck as soon as the EUC goes through.

I was bidding on a winch truck, even had permission to go to 8K to get it, but didn't want to spend more than 5K on my first truck. The winch truck went for a little over 6K, I got mine for under 5K.
It was a great day. My second pick. How did I do?

Single Video Player

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Outstanding. That video definately helps with your recovery efforts. You'll know it at least runs and drives...slow anyways;-)

Yeah, One reason I chose that one after the winch truck went a little more than I wanted to pay for my first truck. I didn't get time off from work to personally inspect it.
Located about 70 miles from my home, so should be a breeze.......knocking on my desk.....

They all were M35A3's low miles/hours and the facility guy said all were driven to the lot. I saw some went for mid 3K so i'm thinking quite a bargain for a couple!

Thanks guys, I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions for you all in the near future.... :)

Hey as far as the flat tire, is there any chance the CTIS will inflate it?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks