• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Providing Towing in AZ

redneck20

Would just like to let everyone know that I am now able to tow MVs. I've done quite a few this week for some reason.

If you need a tow in AZ or close to AZ feel free to give me a call. I will give steel soldiers members a discount from the normal rate.
Trying to stay instate but will travel thru southwest of needed

Nate
Central towing / heavy, medium
602-527-1927
24/7/365

Here's a sample of my most recent 5ton tow

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438485111.172132.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1438485127.244274.jpg

redneck20

Sorry this pic is with the rear suspension bags dumped.
It actually scales out perfect truck has a 26k rear/12k front
This truck handles these 5tons amazing
With the brakes hooked up I could barely tell it was there

redneck20

2015 f750 high HP cummins and Allison
Full air brakes and air ride

Even our 650 flatbeds are are air brake- air ride. But they have the little baby cummins / Allison. My truck is real quick unloaded. Although I prefer trucks w 18spds

Ps.. I do have a class A cdl and med

Last edited:

redneck20

Sorry guys , I'm no longer with that company . But they're still a great company for services . If anyone needs anything feel free to message me and I'll get you in touch with them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks