• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PS mag: wheel chocks?

Bill W

Don't know if its still up but does anyone have the link to PS Magazine article on making wood wheel chocks?, I can make/buy chocks but just want to do the mil spec ones.

jasonjc

I've seen and woud like to make some of the steel one the military used. They were made out of "C" channel some thing like 1"-2".?. Not shure of the size, would like to get some pic's of one and some dimensions. If anyone has one, could you help a guy out:wink:

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've seen and woud like to make some of the steel one the military used. They were made out of "C" channel some thing like 1"-2".?. Not shure of the size, would like to get some pic's of one and some dimensions. If anyone has one, could you help a guy out:wink:
Sure NOT the ones you are looking for... but these are Mil-spec and designed to work well even on difficult surfaces like ice and paved roads with loose gravel on it.
Good for ideas at least, to make your own...:idea:
Approx. size: 16"x 10"x 9"h

G.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks