• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PS Magazines

M35A2

Does anyone know of, or anyone that has got, a full set of PS magazines for the deuce that they would think of selling? I would like to get a set. Is there just one magazine, or is there a set?

Andy

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: PS Magazines

ebay is the best bet. You can order the current ones from Uncle Sam. I get the new issue every month.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Andy, the issues that apply to the M35 deuce will generally be from the 60's or 70's. They usually run about $3 to $5/ea, but some will sell for two or three times as much. Yeah, ebay is your best bet.
I have actually tried to upload most of what I have available into the PS mag section about the deuce if you want to make copies.
(I don't have a complete set, though)

M35A2

Thanks guys. I didn't realise they were worth so much money. I think they are a fantastic, easy to understand publication full of interesting info. I just with the British Army did the same type of thing.

Acrane, have you got the link to the site you are selling yours on?

Cheers guys.

M35A2

cranetruck said:
Andy, the issues that apply to the M35 deuce will generally be from the 60's or 70's. They usually run about $3 to $5/ea, but some will sell for two or three times as much. Yeah, ebay is your best bet.
I have actually tried to upload most of what I have available into the PS mag section about the deuce if you want to make copies.
(I don't have a complete set, though)

Thanks for your permission on that Bjorn. I spent an hour yesterday reading thru them. Great information on maintenance.