• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Psu pump injection valve - help

Tpoole

My injection valve is not sealing, I have been trying to lap it with no luck, ambac wants more than I paid for the whole generator for just the valve and seat.
Any advice for my mep 002a?

Ray70

Ok, let me look when I get home.
I had 3 or 4 of them, but have sold a few, but pretty sure I have 1 or 2 more.
Do you think your needle is not seating in the holder, or is the holder leaking where it seals against the main body?
I suppose the other question is how do you know what's happening? Is fuel leaking past with just the electric pump running?

Tpoole

Ok, let me look when I get home.
I had 3 or 4 of them, but have sold a few, but pretty sure I have 1 or 2 more.
Do you think your needle is not seating in the holder, or is the holder leaking where it seals against the main body?
I suppose the other question is how do you know what's happening? Is fuel leaking past with just the electric pump running?
My mechanic is stating the needle isn't sealing properly allowing pressure to suck backwards on the injector lines. It's the needle and the seat that's leaking, he also did a vacuum test on it and it was leaking, we tried to lap it with no luck