• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pto operation

Al Capone

Hi . Couple questions . Does the pto itself have separate oil ? Also what is correct order or way to engage it ? I think you have to put transfer case in neutral , put trans in gear and then use clutch and engage pto lever ? And for forward or reverse on winch do I use forward and reverse using transmission ? I have not tried my winch out yet to see if it works . Need cable and waiting on correct pto lever to get here . Art sent me winch lever by accident .

wsucougarx

I know this is over a month since you asked. After installing the PTO last night, the PTO derives it oil from the transfer case. Because my PTO was NOS, I poured some Lucas Oil Stabilizer in the case to get here lubed up.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks