• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pulled my m1008 today

landry1

I pulled my m1008 it was my first truck pull ever. i was doing great until it shifted second automatically!!! after that it was over. the detrot lockers front in rear and 456 gears come in handy! Forget about that it shifted automatically with turbo 400!

tourdog

shifting

to prevent that trans from shiftting again shut the vacum off i did once in a trans when drag racing so i shifted when i wanted put a switch on dash run the lines to it then to trans flip switch no vac pull will not shift out of first then flip switch vac drive as always.

tourdog

racing

this was a few years ago but it was a 1/2 ton chevy 350 trans 203 transfer 400 engine it was a dirt strip 1/8 mile lights tree whole thing it was at a local mud run they also did the drag racing thing.did alright was runing a steady 6.0 in 1/8 not bad.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks