• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PulseTech battery analyzer manual info

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Picked up a PulseTech MdX-490PT battery analyzer from GL and I am looking for a operating manual or any info on operating the unit . The battery service kit I picked up is brand new , never been used , only needed new batteries in the analyzer , but did not come with any paperwork . No wonder the GOBERMENT has no money ! LOL I went to the PulseTech site but they did not have a manual on this model . The unit seems to work ok , just want to be sure . Bob k

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Now that's Funny, You know the old saying , "put one over the plate ,you gotta take a swing ! thanks for the info , that helps , bob k

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks