• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Purchased a M37!!!

qz30tt

Hey everyone,

I recently decided to get a M37. :mrgreen: I was looking for some type of project to work on when I came across this truck. It is in great condition and doesn't need much work. Just need to fix a few dents, some minor rust, and get a coat of military green paint on her. I'm sure I will have some questions for you guys in the coming months. I also have a few mechanical issues to fix. I will post more pictures as I progress.

Attachments

Docter

Way to go, I dont know if it is just the exitement of getting a vehicle again or if i really do like these trucks. I have a way to go to get mine on the road but these trucks are like pick-ups on steroids and i think youre gonna love to get out on the road with her

youres at arms Doc

DAP

I like the color. It is close to Air Force blue. Mine is a bit darker but everybody thinks it is Air Force blue since it is so similar in color to the Blue Angels.

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice Truck! The body looks very straight and rust free. What does the inside and under the hood look like?

Love the color! If it had black fenders and running boards, with the black cab top it would be a perfect "gentleman farmer" truck!

Congratulations! [thumbzup]

Storm 51

SteveKuhn

1943ht

Great Looking Vehicle

Welcome to the "Disease" my friend :beer:

Looks like you found a very nice vehicle to restore .. if your following the forum you'll see some restorations that have started with much less!

Keep the pictures coming .. that's how we get our our "Fix" here :p

//R//
Mark

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks