• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

purchasing my first M35A2

STRIDER

Has anyone heard of Russell's Military Vehicles 1330 Bold Springs Rd. Cairo, GA
im going to Russell Deese's shop to look at purchasing my first m35a2 does anyone have anything to say about the guy; his shop; his trucks?

aspann

I got my M35a2 from a local who got it from Russell's. I got a good deal on it. I have been over to Ga. to check out Russell's and they seem to be good folks. They will take up time with you and answer all questions.

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Russell is a stand up guy. Very good to deal with. i have been doing business with him for about ten years. Good people. best toTalk to Russell himself and not the guy named John .

cessnatwin

Strider, glad you stopped by today, told ya steel soldiers will help you out! For the most part there are some really great folks on here, just inquire like you are doing before you get burned like people have done to me!

jeffhuey1n

SMSgt, USAF (Ret.)
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks good to me. Appears as nice as the one I got for 4200. Mine has the cargo cover installed. Does it have all the bows for the cover?

Attachments

Last edited:

Garandfan

Check the leaks on the motor and underneath the truck. Look for any drips on the tires. Take it for a test drive. When you get out of the truck, be careful not slam the door on your woody and fork over 4K, but try to get it lower.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks