• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Put another A3 in service today

Dustyh

Put our second A3 in service today. Our first one has performed great so we decided to get our second one done and in service. The wildfire season here in Texas has kept us pretty busy this year so having two of these trucks will be a great asset.

Attachments

swampzr2

Very sharp looking trucks. Do you farm out the fab work and painting, or to the Volunteer F.F's do all the work.

Great to see these getting used, and not scrapped out!

Dustyh

Swampzr2, I did all the fab work and painting on the second one myself. Only thing we paid to have done was the pump and all the plumbing. The first one we were able to get a grant and have someone else do it.

Big Z

Good work. They will make great trucks.

...Auto trans trucks are still a source of bitterness for me though :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks