• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Put her to work today

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Had a static club event Gimp.
Yes Pat pay no attention to the truck in front it's not really there.

Swamp Donkey

The Engineer
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just turn all your lights on and you can hide in broad daylight.

Looking good Ken. I got to get me a proper size trailer for my truck one of these days...

dmetalmiki

I am WELL impressed, (and) can't imagine the expressions as I drove to or arrived at an event with that outfit. I mean...really nice..or what..

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
YOU, Sir, have just raised the bar over which all of us who follow must now also clear.

Single-handedly YOU have taken this green iron disease to a new level. High is simply NOT what it used to be. Stratospheric would be closer to correct for your achievement.

Carry on..... And thank you for sharing.

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No she didn't really care that was back there.
The ride was great it didn't bounce as bad up front.
Had to use crane to load and unload trailer as the jack would not go high enough. It was a pleasure and honor to haul it to the club event.

Another Ahab

No she didn't really care that was back there.
The ride was great it didn't bounce as bad up front.
Had to use crane to load and unload trailer as the jack would not go high enough. It was a pleasure and honor to haul it to the club event.
It's funny you used the trailer at all, because it looks like that bed could haul everything (even the trailer)!

M543A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like you could use heavy ramps off the front of the trailer and load the 'track in the truck, then you have room to haul another truck on the trailer! Good excuse to tell your wife you need another truck or 'track!
Nice rig!
Regards Martin