• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Putting g177s on 939a2 trucks ?

seano11

Can this be done ? I'm kinda iffy about driving 2600 miles on tires that might have been flat at some point. Would I be able to just bolt them right on or would I need to move around some Ctis lines ?

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think you would lose the ctis feature as the stock rims are not set up for it. I have not heard of any being converted as most folks think the system is troublesome and prone to leaks which leads to removal. Most trucks on gl that have it usually have at least one tire flat in the pics. Lines would need to be disconnected and possibly removed if you are going to the 11r20 duals.

If you go this route, also need to pull the speedo adapter to get the right read out as the a1 & a2 with the super singles have it and the base model does not.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks