• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Putting green to work again.

pa.rich

One of my favorite things is running loads on this dumper. This is a lite load of brush from a tree line I cleared. Now for the dirt. The truck loves the heavy loads. Been moving fieldstone , logs and dirt around. Sure have improved the landscape and having fun at the same time. Stopped up at the house for a cold soda.

Attachments

wdbtchr

I use my M51 every weekend, but I run the R6602 gasser. Cool trucks.
Before I got my M51A2 I was searching for an M51 with the gas engine because I'd never worked on diesel engines before. I'm glad now I got the multifuel cause I love the sound. I work mine hauling logs and odd jobs around the place.[thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks