• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Putting my toys to word

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Today I had to move some firewood and put the M1028 and the M101A3 to work. Loaded them both up and made a 30 mile trip home.Except for hills, you could not tell that both were loaded. The more I drive my M1028, the more I love this truck. The A3 rides great and trailers perfectly behind the dually.

Attachments

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Happy Holidays man. I enjoyed our fireside chat. Why do you call this WORK...? I call it fun. BTW,I agree with you on the 1028, I aspire to own a Dually. Good looking truck.[thumbzup]

Don

Dave87

I wish I had a trailer. Love to see a truck at work. The most I have had in my truck was 2.48 ton of crushed concrete. Anyway keep up the good fun:-D.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks