• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Puyallup Gun Show Aug 12 vehicle display. Get in free. Fuel money available.

JH1

Hi, troops...
The WAC (Washington Arms Collectors) is putting on a gun show on Aug 12 and 13 celebrating the armed
forces and will also host the Northwest Knife Collectors at that show.
I/we (I'm also a WAC member) want to have some military vehicles there
for the vets to see and reminisce with. We should be able to have fuel
money available again, so it won't cost you anything to go, plus you get
into the show for free. As usual, we'll just be there officially on
Saturday, but if you want to stay over or come back on Sunday, that's
just fine.

I'd like a show of hands to see if I have enough vehicles to advertise it on the radio and TV. It
really helps to have an idea of how many to expect, so please reply with
a yes, no, or maybe.

The event is at the usual location, at the Puyallup Fairgrounds (thefair.com). Please arrive by 9am and stay until at least 2pm.
Check out the rules of the road on bringing firearms to the event at washingtonarmscollectors.org Basically, if you're not a member
of WAC, you can't bring a gun in that is capable of firing. If you have a question about the policies, contact me.

Thanks,
Jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks