• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

question about gl euc

bryab123

i am wanting to bid on some m1009s on gl and from what i have read on here you need to fill out the euc before you bid? and the first place to fill out is asking for the event number what if you want to bid on multiple items? someone please help me get started. thanks, bryan

papercu

Just one EUC per event/sale, After you win and start to fill it out, the number will already be on the page.Wayne

Last edited:

acmunro

One thing to note - I am in the process of submitting my first EUC, I sent everything in and got an e-mail back that they don't accept faxed copies of your drivers license. It has to be a clear color copy emailed or sent via the snail to GL. I didn't see that anywhere on GL's website, but I may have overlooked it.

lavarok

One thing to note - I am in the process of submitting my first EUC, I sent everything in and got an e-mail back that they don't accept faxed copies of your drivers license. It has to be a clear color copy emailed or sent via the snail to GL. I didn't see that anywhere on GL's website, but I may have overlooked it.
I stopped faxing my paperwork many auctions ago and just email the docs to eucinfo@govliquidation.com and info@govliquidation.com. Info@ will usually reply that they have forwarded the paperwork to the EUC dept which will at least provide you proof they received it. In the past, I got the feeling the fax line was connected to a paper shredder....

MDSA

EUC - driver's license

I scanned my drivers license at the library and saved it to an email to send to GL. Worked fine

mistaken1

Scanned and emailed DL and EUC in pdf format. EUC sent to GL on 12/29/2008, EUC sent to battle creek on 12/31/2008, invoice ready to download today 01/07/2009. This was my second.

BLKBRD

I was involved with my first GL sale requiring an EUC. I sent everything in .pdf format to GL they had it for 10 days before sending it to the government and they did everything they needed to do in 12 days. 22 days for the first one about half the time they said it would take and this was with the holidays. :-D:-D:-D

Submission of EUC Pending
12/09/2008
EUC sent to Battle Creek
12/19/2008
Approved
12/31/2008