• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Question about Large Lots

saffy2yrs

I am looking at GL (non vehicle) auctions, and would like some items in a lot, but have no way to transport, or even want the rest. If by some chance I could win the lot, based on what I want out of it, could I just take what I wanted and let them re-sell the rest? Would they go after me for not taking the entire lot?

I know this is a far shot, and it would be easier to buy retail, but my brain is wondering. :?:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
You are asking the wrong people, to get the correct answer hit the "Click here to ASK A QUESTION about this lot", on the auction page and GL will let you know. Sometimes they do and sometimes they don't.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What you buy is what you get. They do not want to mess with your leftovers.

saffy2yrs

That is what I was thinking. I had not thought that even the Pallets had to go! Ok, thanks for the input, now to contact them and see what they say other than nothing.