• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Question about rear condensers

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It seems apparent that this loop on the right condenser would be removed to install the lines to the left condenser but at first glance these do not look compatible, one being threaded O ring and the other a flange mount?
Or is this not the correct set of lines, I am having difficulty finding the info in the TMs most I can find are the ones with the sponson condensers

Attachments

Last edited:

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
From the diagram in the parts manual, it looks like it splits off down at the frame area before the condensers, and then combine again right next to where it splits.
1692904918441.png

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK, I see, thanks for showing me where it is!!
Man I can see the dollar signs wheeling by like an old slot machine.
I would have guessed they ran them in series like the civy dual condensers I have seen, they are running them parallel, interesting,,,,,

Last edited:

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So according to this diagram the copper loop in the right condenser is not removed for dual condensers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks