• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

question for doghead or anyone else in NY

mattyboy

I bought a 5 ton from ft drum. My 10 days are going by quickly I went to dmv to get transport plates but they say I need title first. Cant get title until property removed. What do I do was planning Thursday pickup Monday would work too. I am having trouble finding a dealer plate. Please call me ASAP or post answer Matt 5853505073

dk8019

I read through the DMV section as well, I don't see an easy way to get an in-transit plate either. I'm sure one of the NY guys will posted something up or PM you.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yup, hire someone to haul it.

mattyboy

invoice dated the 6th so Monday is it i could call samantha but i would think its out of her hands. want to tow bar it for me?

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll call you tomorrow and we can talk about a few options.

mattyboy

Say a prayer for me today leaving for fort drum. Hope its a easy recovery. Thanks doghead for the inspiration and information.

Last edited by a moderator:

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Call me if you need.

mattyboy

Made it!!!!!!!! Truck runs very well with rebuild date of 8/12 ctis even works but only pumps tires on highway mode to 30 psi. Was a very cool trip :)

Last edited by a moderator: