• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Question on Gov planet process - What's a realistic timeframe for first time EUC's right now?, etc.

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Euc submitted to TSC 9-15-21. Still waiting too. I'd like to hear more too about getting CA sale tax back as its getting shipped to Indiana.

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If your truck is in Yermo, CA, GovPlanet charges the CA sales tax. However, the sales tax is refunded if your truck is moved outside CA via commercial transport. Need a bill of lading. Pays for some of the transport costs.
I took my payment information to my local DMV when registering; they took that amount off of the local sales tax I had to pay when registering my truck, so in the end for me it wouldn't matter.

Sigi

Thanks, that would be a bonus. Who would I reach out to to get that refund? I assume it ca government, not gov planet. I think paying ca taxes keeps me from having to pay sales tax in Texas, so maybe not a huge savings if I still need to pay Texas.
Go into your account on GovPlanet -> Buying -> Adjust Sales Tax

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Go into your account on GovPlanet -> Buying -> Adjust Sales Tax
I logged in to adjust sales tax and it only gives me the option to change the last two items I purchased in Oct. Looks like I'm going to have to see if Indiana will deduct it from the sales tax when I title it.

Action

I logged in to adjust sales tax and it only gives me the option to change the last two items I purchased in Oct. Looks like I'm going to have to see if Indiana will deduct it from the sales tax when I title it.
what % is tax in CA and GA? If you paid more than Indiana’s 6 or 7 percent, you will want to get the extra back from GP. I’m sure IN won’t give you a rebate.

Last edited:

tbeson

Purchased my rig 1.14.21 - received EUC on 3.28.21 - picked up rig in GA on4.5.21 - received Montana title 11.4.2021 - titled into SC 11.5.2021 - getting the brakes up to par and hitting the road this weekend after 10 months of fixing, cleaning, waiting, changing fluids, fixing wires, replacing rad.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks