• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Question

rlwm211

I did email the OP a list of the TMs with direct links to each one which would get past the webpage display problem he is having with the JATONKA site.

When hard drives were 20 Gig or 50, giving up 300 megs was an issue, but most hard drives now are multiple times larger than they were 5 years ago. I like the convience of the electronic copy at hand.

Another suggestion that I use is a USB jump drive. I have all my TM's for the deuce, CUCV and M105 on a jump drive and I can access the TMs with anyone's computer or any of the ones I have.
A 4 Gig Jump Drive is plenty big enough to hold practically every TM there is for a M35 M54 M809 M939 M1008 etc and they are pretty cheap these days.

Nice thing is that if your computer crashes you do not lose your TM's

RL

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
i was out today pulling a treestump out of the yard today and i had the duce in 1st high range, and the front wouldnt pull.
If you are going to pull tree stumps (or any other heavy duty work) I would suggest using LO RANGE, 2nd gear....that is what LO RANGE is for. Doing hard pulls in HI Range is asking to tear something out of the driveline.

Having some ballast in the bed will help too......mass is your friend when attacking Mr. Tree Stump.