• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Questions about removing deuce wheels

olly69

Does anyone have a budd wrench/socket for sale? I am new to this green machine illness, bought my first deuce and can't seem to get my nuts loose either#@!

Merc1973

Does anyone have a budd wrench/socket for sale? I am new to this green machine illness, bought my first deuce and can't seem to get my nuts loose either#@!

Get a Cheater Wrench. Very easy to use and has the Budd sockets. Mine came in handy a couple months ago.

http://www.cheaterwrench.com/

Avoid the cheap imitations on amazon and fleabay as they have a reputation for snapping in half...

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
You do know the trucks have left and right handed threads on the lug nuts, right?