• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Quick fuel line question

eric_banks32

I am ordering viton fuel line to replace whats on the truck now. At the same time i'm having the ip and injectors rebuilt and converting to spin on filters. I don't have access to the truck at the moment so what I need to know is a rough idea of how much rubber line is actually on the truck? 2ft? 5ft? Just a ball park figure as i'll probably order an extra couple feet, but at $8 bucks a foot I don't want to go crazy. Thanks

and I need 3/8" correct?

Last edited:

eric_banks32

Yes I did a search. I'm not looking for the injector return lines. I'm looking for the feed and return line for the pumps and filter, etc. Basically the ruber that in the rest of the truck. But thanks for those links they will help when ordering those particular lines. There are literally hundereds of threads that came up when I searched for fuel line. I don't have the time or the patience to look through them all. Of the dozen or so that I did didn't have the info and yes I'm still looking through some more.

eric_banks32

Thanks for the help. I am the tech. The truck is 45 minutes up the road from me and I haven't looked at it in months.

If I'm just going to get flamed for asking a simple question then I guess this will be the last time I ask one here.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks