• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Quick question for anyone with a HEMTT

bigfishtoys

Quick question for anyone with a HEMTT - what is the height from the ground to the top of the frame? __ft __ inches?
Also, the crane truck or the tanker HEMTT should be the same height, correct?

Last edited by a moderator:

bigfishtoys

yes, i have both buried in a storage shed over an hour away that i won't be able to get to for another week or more with all this Christmas activity. in case anyone has one in their back yard for a quick answer. Considering taking the tank off the tanker to put on a spreader, but needs be loaded with skidsteer so wondering how high this project would get - if the reach of the skidsteer will even make it with a spreader on that frame. Can't find that dimension online.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks