• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Quick Rattle Can Camo Job

big1096

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That looks great! The door art is sweet too, but I think Maverick1791 has better door art in his avatar! LOL :mrgreen:

edpdx

I like it. I'd start looking for one if I had a place to park it.

Maybe cause for another thread; but Q: Do you big truck owners simply collect these rigs or do you find they are good daily drivers? I am watching the cost of gas/diesel rising and am wondering about all the V8's in the driveway. When we get over $5 or $6 per gallon.

TACTICAL6

I started on mine with the RAPCO rattle cans but it has been too cold and too windy. Got in an hour of painting this weekend and 1 hour last weekend. It is my understanding one needs at least 55 degrees temp farenheit for good results. What was your outside temp when you were painting with snow on the ground? I could swear my paint was acting a little funny during application when the temp dropped to about 48 degrees. Your truck looks great!
It was between 50 and 55 F I think.

TACTICAL6

Truck was already green. The Black was RUSTOLEUM FLAT PROTECTIVE ENAMAL 7776 FLAT BLACK, and 214085 FLAT BROWN. Hope this helps. And, thanks for the comments, I like the way it turned out, the more it cures out the better it looks. And, it was cheap.......

Attachments

panzerjunky

Nicely done
I love seeing trucks that are made to look very Nice without a huge shop and a laydown yard. That was my goal when i did mine. Did you detail out the inside as well?
looks great.
Jerry

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks