• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Quick reference parts list

Digger440

Did anyone download a copy of the quick reference part list.

I cannot access it and I have sent a PM to Simps5782 who posted it but have not heard back.

I have a leaking air protection valve and need to get a rebuild kit.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Did anyone download a copy of the quick reference part list.

I cannot access it and I have sent a PM to Simps5782 who posted it but have not heard back.

I have a leaking air protection valve and need to get a rebuild kit.
It's been removed.

Since a certain moderator here wants to flaunt rules when it comes to posting TMs to the site, when said TMs were obtained thru public information request to the USMC, but then basically calls it BS.

I figured I would remove all spreadsheets I have created and posted that benefit folks here since those parts numbers were obtained by crossing part numbers from the TMs and I "don't want to use any TMs they think might be restricted."

All spreadsheets I had made up for the LMTV/5 tons/915s/deuces are now locked and copyright protected.

This is why I haven't done any parts crosses ith the A1R1 TMs that I have access to since they are known to be restricted to contractor and federal use only.

Digger440

It's been removed.

Since a certain moderator here wants to flaunt rules when it comes to posting TMs to the site, when said TMs were obtained thru public information request to the USMC, but then basically calls it BS.

I figured I would remove all spreadsheets I have created and posted that benefit folks here since those parts numbers were obtained by crossing part numbers from the TMs and I "don't want to use any TMs they think might be restricted."

All spreadsheets I had made up for the LMTV/5 tons/915s/deuces are now locked and copyright protected.

This is why I haven't done any parts crosses ith the A1R1 TMs that I have access to since they are known to be restricted to contractor and federal use only.
I am really sorry to hear that and I understand. Thanks though for posting in first place.

DeMilitarized

It's been removed.

I had seen that post. Same happened when I tried to repost a thread about the MTO trailer tm a few months ago. My link got taken down and the original thread deleted that was over 6 years old at the time.

Awesomeness

Steel Soldiers Supporter
While I agree that a bunch of the rules around here are draconian, this is ultimately a huge part of the reason I started my own spreadsheet. I didn't want to be at the mercy of the internet for it suddenly disappearing. I encourage people to save a duplicate of mine as well, though I don't intend on removing it. I save off local copies of anything useful I come across.