• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Quick rim question

Flow

Hi guys this is my first post, I have got alot of good info on this site and have been slowly working on my 1028. Im gonna be putting on a 4" ord lift later this summer so im starting to think about rims and tires.

Im pretty sure im going with pro comp mud terrains for the tires, ive run them on a previous truck and they were great.

I've found some info on rims and the proper backspacing / offset. Sounds like 16 " and 8" wide is good...

Would these work good??? Mickey Thompson 368482 - Mickey Thompson Classic II Polished Wheels - Overview - SummitRacing.com

Truck is gonna be a DD with some minor trail riding and some off road, and have a plow on it in the winter.

Thanks for all the help !!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks