• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Quick tips on getting parts for m939s

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I have to ask, why not just insert the bolts(supplied), and eliminate the air clutch all together? 0$
You can't see it in the pics but there is a lot of damage to the unit. It may be rebuildable since I have the ref to the parts now. I'll take all the info to my mechanic and see if he can do the job.

Thanks to those who have rendered assistance.

kdaniels

Wreckerman how did you solve your issue??? I also have a A2 and I logged on the link DogHead provided and submitted my request for a price quote from supplier ..it's been 48 plus hours and no reply from the company. Figured I get a jump on purchasing that part now.

Semper Fi !

keith

charlietango

Hey Doghead, or anyone for that matter... any clue where to get the NHC 250 clutch fan parts? Mine is toasty. The bolts were missing to lock it out. sourced some and discovered the holes were stripped. Guess that's why they were gone. Suppose I could tap them out but a fixed clutch would be better.
thanks!

Davin

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks