• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

R.I.P Carter - Lee Carter Davidson Sr.

T. Highway

Steel Soldiers Supporter

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
@T. Highway

Thank you for posting this up. Sad news as it is, it must be shared.

Heavenly Father,
We pray the peace of Your Holy Spirit on all who survive this SteelSoldiers brother of ours - his wife and family, his friends, and all who knew him. May his memory be cherished in this time of loss and grief. We pray that upon arrival in Your heaven he heard those words so coveted: "Well done, good and faithful servant," and that he now sits at the table of the Lord.
In Jesus' name we pray.
AMEN!

Please let us know if there is anything that we can do.

John Bariou
SS Chaplain
San Angelo, Texas, USA

Our M37 and the MV community is sadly missing a true gentleman in this hobby. Although I never met him in person we emailed and conversed on the phone once or twice. He was always supportive of my endeavors and throughout the restoration of my truck. Carter will be missed.

Prayers and condolences to Sandy and the family. We will see him again. What a gathering that t big "MV Rally in the Sky" Will be. I will toast him this evening.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks