• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rack Hardware Source Needed

marsman

All,

I could use some help sourcing some new nuts, bolts and screws for my M101a2 racks. I got my trailer from GL with all the part wood and part fiberglass racks. I am sanding and repainting the wood ones and now need new nuts bolt and screws for the hardware. I have tried HD, Loews and Ace. I could only get the little screws. I am also in need of one bow holder for my fiberglass rack. see attached picture.

Any help and or ideas would be most appreciated.

Sorry the Pic will not upload, I will try later.

ChrisABQ07

Try allensfasteners.com for the tee nuts and whatever else you need. They come in way under anything you can get from the box stores and they ship quickly.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks